Since we are wrapping up summer, why not sit back, relax and enjoy a fresh Ginger Ale!
This drink is Super delicious and is one you do not want to miss out on.
The citrus and ginger flavour make this recipe truly
Let’s Continue On To The Recipe!
Before We Start, Check The Video:
◦ 1 Cup of Water
◦ 1/4 Cup of Sugar
◦ 2 Tablespoons of Grated Ginger
◦ 250 Ml of Sparkling Water (Per Serving)
◦ Crushed Ice
- Grate the ginger and keep it on the side.
- To a bowl add in water and sugar and dissolve.
- Then add in the ginger and steep for two hours.
- Finally mix your desired amount of solution with sparkling water and serve.