Light, fluffy, buttery dinner rolls are absolutely amazing!
Dinner rolls are an awesome start to anyones start to bread-making!
Homemade with just a handful of simple ingredients, they really are the perfect addition to any meal!
We just simply love these, and we know that you will to!
These go absolutely amazing with any dish and don’t forget to try out the awesome toppers including rock salt.
These are definitely crowd pleaser!
We recommend using Bob’s Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour for this recipe: https://amzn.to/3gOGu8t (This is an affiliate link, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link. We only promote products we have used and that we trust.)
So without further ado, Here is the recipe:
Super Soft Dinner Rolls
- Large Bowl
- 1 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 2 Tsp Yeast
- 1½ Cup Wholemeal Flour
- 2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 ⅓ Tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Rock Salt
- Seasame Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the warm milk, warm water, and sugar.
- Sprinkle the yeast evenly over the wet ingredients and let stand for 15 minutes, until bloomed well
- Beat 1 egg, then add to the bloomed yeast mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt, and stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour and stir until the mixture just comes together and forms a dough.
- Knead for 10 minutes. Add more flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking.
- Add oil to a large glass bowl with oil. Add the dough, cover with plastic wrap, and let rest for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal balls.
- Place the rolls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C for 10 Minutes.
- Bake for 10 Minutes
- Remember to keep extra flour for kneading.
If you enjoyed using Bob’s Red Mill, here are a couple more ingredients from them:
(there are affiliate links, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link. We only promote products we have used and that we trust.)
These are healthy but can you sub all purpose instead of wholemeal?
Hi Foodie123, we have not tested that out yet but it should work with All-Purpose Flour.
[…] If you are looking for a alternative to nacho chips to serve it on, try to place it on mini Dinner Rolls! […]