From the title, you might have already figured out what we are cooking up but in case you didn’t we are making Chocolate And Cinnamon Cookies!
These are just simply delicious. Soft and moist and super delicious, and when you eat them fresh out of the oven they are just awesome!
Who can agree with us when we say cookies are simply the best snack ever to eat!
But who can also agree with us when we say that cookies are also a tad bit unhealthy
Well, these cookies are healthy as there is not a lot of sugar, and there are oats.
Now let’s close our eyes and visualise….
Who is imagining delicious soft and moist Chocolate & Cinnamon Cookies with a side of cold milk.
Well we are so let’s continue on to the recipe!
Also check out our Best Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe!
Chocolate & Cinnamon Cookies
- Parchment Paper
- Large Baking Tray
- 2 Bowls
- Large Spoon
- 1 ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Butter Salted
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat the butter until creamed well, then beat in the sugar.
- Whisk in the vanilla essence and honey.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients in 2 increments mixing in between.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and oats by hand or with a large spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool for 30 minutes on the side after that.
Recommended Products For This Recipe:
These are awesome I love them!
Hi Foodie123, That’s great, we love cookies as well!