This Banana Bread is truly scrumptious and delicious. Whether you are going on a picnic or eating at home, these are definitely for you!
Our version has absolutely no sugar!
This recipe simply uses honey as a sugar substitute.
This dish is moist and delicious with loads of banana’s also with a touch of delicious chocolate!
PS: Feel free to add your own fruits or add-ons to your bread to make it unique!
We also recommend making our Chocolate Blueberry Banana Bread along with this recipe!
If you enjoyed this recipe, tell us how it went in the comments below!
- You may wonder why we are saying this but trust us, a lot of people forget this! So here we go: Please, Please, Please Preheat The Oven Before Baking! (This is the main rule of thumb for baking)
- If you feel as if your bread is not cooked through, feel free to let it rest in the oven for a longer period of time just to ensure it is perfect and crisp!
- We reccomend beating this recipe by hand. This is because sometimes overmixing can cause a batter to split or evern gain an uneven consistency which is something you don’t want!
- If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please use our live chat below or e-mail us directly at [email protected] so we can help you. (Please e-mail or chat with us with any questions that may occur during the preparation of your dish) We always look forward to helping you!
So without further ado, we present to you the recipe:
The Best Banana Bread Ever
- Large Bowl
- Loaf Pan
- 2 Cup Wholemeal Flour
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Oil
- ½ Cup Honey
- 3 Bananas (Ripe & Mashed)
- 1 ½ Cups Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- In a large bowl, Add the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and lemon juice and whisk to blend.
- Add the eggs, oil, honey and milk together with a whisk.
- Finally, fold in the mashed bananas, chocolate chunks and the blueberries.
- Bake for 60 minutes
We recommend using Bob’s Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour for this recipe: Buy Here! (This is an affiliate link, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link)
Delicious, Love them!
Hi Foodie123, Glad to know that you enjoyed the Banana Bread, check out this other recipe for Banana Bread! Happy Cooking!