These easy chocolate cupcakes are light, fluffy, and so much more moist and flavorful than anything you could get out of a box.
Calling all chocolate lovers, these cupcakes are for you! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favourite.
This Chocolate Cupcake recipe is so easy and the results are amazing every time.
If you are a fan of cupcakes made from scratch, this Chocolate Cupcake Recipe is a must-try!
If you enjoyed this video for Chocolate Cupcakes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel (Click the Bell icon and be the first to know when we post a new video).
The Recipe Is As Follows:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Cocao Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ Tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 20 ML Vinegar
- 80 ML Milk
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Warm Water
- ½ Cup Butter
- 2 Cup Icing Sugar
- ½ Cup Cocao Powder
- ¼ Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 160ºC and prepare a cupcake pan with liners.
- Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Combine the egg, vinegar, water, oil and lemon juice in another medium sized bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fill the cupcake liners about half way and bake for 20 minutes
- Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy
- Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder and milk
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 1 full minute.