Ever wanted a delicious treat that is super moist and melts in you mouth?
Well these Nutella Cupcakes cakes are for you!
When you cut into them a delicious combination of Nutella and Chocolate bursts open in your mouth.
When you have it with blueberries it get’s even better!
This is something you do not want to miss!
Before We Start, Check Out The Video:
- 3/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup of Oil
- 1 Lime’s Juice and Rind
- 1/2 Cup of Buttermilk
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine the next five ingredients.
- Add the mixture in parts alongside the buttermilk and alternate between the two to form a batter.
- Put the butter into cupcake tins and swirl in the Nutella sparingly!
- Bake for 20 Mins at a 180 C