Introduction To The Best Cheese Board (V.2.0.0)
The Best Cheese Board (V.2.0.0) is truly a fan favorite, like, who doesn’t love cheese?
A cheese board is a classic dish that is used in so many different parties or events.
You can also check out our other cheese board recipe here.
If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please use our live chat below or e-mail us directly at [email protected] so we can help you. We always look forward to helping you!
Components Of The Best Cheese Board (V.2.0.0):
At least one soft cheese (such as brie), one hard cheese (such as Parmesan), and one crumbly cheese is recommended (like bleu cheese). Because not everyone like smelly cheese, make one or two of your choices mild or buttery. Getting a range of colors and forms is only to make the board seem more visually fascinating and appealing!
When it comes to selecting meats for a charcuterie board, we always opt for the highest quality. Dry Cured Salami, Prosciutto, and any Italian Sausage are a few that we utilize.
Crackers and bread are useful in this situation. Gourmet crackers with sweet and nutty flavors are a favorite of ours. When it comes to bread, a French baguette is ideal since it slices into the right serving size. We also suggest some olives and pickles, as well as walnuts and almonds. Even grapes can be used (why not?).
Here is what we used in our cheeseboard:
The Best Cheese Board (V.2.0.0)
- 1 Cheeseboard
- 250 G Smoked Apple Cheese
- 250 G Moroccan 5-spice Cheddar
- 250 G Cranberry Filled Brie
- 250 G Garlic and Herb Gouda
- 5 Italian Sausages (Cut Thinly)
- 200 G Apple Baked Ham
- 200 G Procetto
- 20 Jam, Fig and Nut Crackers
- Clean your board and ensure that is ready for all the elements to be assembled.
- Select the cheeses and meticulously place them on the board.
- Place your cured meats on the board, and organise appropriately.
- Add your olives, breads and biscuits.
- Finally, add in your fruits and nuts sparingly across the board.
Affiliate Disclosure: As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases that you make when you use some of our links. There are affiliate links in this article, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link. We only promote products we have used and that we trust. If you have any questions about these links or the products we recommend, please e-mail us at [email protected]