This Tangy Lemon Cheesecake is to die for, it is extremely delicious and creamy, a must-have!
We have done multiple different cheesecake videos and tutorials before, but we have never done the true Tangy Lemon Cheesecake.
This recipe, if followed precisely can create a cheesecake that is perfect for any occasion!
Whether you have guests coming home or are just making this for comfort, this is truly an awesome recipe!
Here are some recommended tips for this recipe:
- It is important to let your cheesecake rest in the oven for a while before removing it, this reduces the chances of getting cracks!
- While we are on the topic of cracks, we should probably mention that they happen to the best of us. Cracks are may feel extremely annoying but they do happen! (As long as you follow our recipe well, it should be alright!)
- Fixing cracks is super simple you just have to cover the crack with some fruits or sauces (We recommend using a strawberry coulis and also try using some blueberries (Delicious!))
- Do not use spreadable cream cheese for this recipe, utilise a full 8oz block as these provide promising results. We recommend using Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese for this recipe.
- If there is anything else we can do to assist you (or if you have a crack in your cheesecake!), please use our live chat below or e-mail us directly at [email protected] so we can help you. (Please e-mail or chat with us with any questions that may occur during the preparation of your dish) We always look forward to helping you!
Tangy Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 10" Springform Pan
- 250 Grams Graham Crackers
- ½ Cup Butter (Melted)
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Kg Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Greek Yoghurt
- ¼ Cup Flour
- 50 Ml Lemon Juice
- Rind Of One Lemon
- 3 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- Blueberries For Topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Using a food processor, break the graham crackers into crumbs.
- Pour into a medium bowl and stir in sugar and melted butter until combined.
- Press firmly and form a crust to the bottom of a 10″ Springform Pan
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese.
- Followed by that, add in the sugar, and beat that in as well.
- Add the greek yoghurt, lemon juice, lemon rind, flour and vanilla essence and combine.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition, stopping after the final egg is added into the batter.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the springform pan.
- Let the cheesecake bake in the oven for one hour.
- Then, let the cheesecake rest in the oven for one hour.
- Top with blueberries and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, remove the springform pan and cut the perfect slice!
- Enjoy & Happy Cooking!
Recommended Ingredients For This Recipe:
There are affiliate links in this article, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link. We only promote products we have used and that we trust.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out our Chocolate Cheesecake & Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Hope you guys enjoyed this recipe! See you next time!