These Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes are ideal for a quick breakfast, snack, or dessert on the go. We love how the Nutella bakes into the top layer, resulting in a chocolate-hazelnut crust. We found ourselves reaching for the slice’s top and tasting it thoroughly while testing (shhh…)
These easy chocolate cupcakes are light, fluffy, and so much more moist and flavorful than anything you could get out of a box.
Calling all chocolate lovers, these cupcakes are for you! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite.
They are also (sort off) healthy. (Don’t hold us accountable for that one)
If you are a fan of cupcakes made from scratch, this Chocolate Cupcake Recipe is a must-try!
If there is anything else we can do to assist you with these Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes, please use our live chat below or e-mail us directly at [email protected] so we can help you. We always look forward to helping you!
PS: If you want to wear Flavourful, don’t forget to check out Flavourful Merch!
Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes
- 1 Egg
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Nutella
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing basin, combine the egg and beat it well.
- Add the banana and mash it with a fork until just a few chunks remain. You want it to be somewhat smooth.
- Whisk together the other ingredients, including the milk, saving the flour for the end.
- Add in the Nutella and Chocolate Chips until well combined.
- Pour into the cupcake holders and 20 minutes. When done, it should feel firm and be crackly and golden brown on top.
- Let rest in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
- Top with a smooth layer of Nutella if desired.
If you enjoyed these feel free to check out other chocolate cupcakes here!
Affiliate Disclosure: As Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases that you make when you use some of our links. There are affiliate links in this article, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link. We only promote products we have used and that we trust. If you have any questions about these links or the products we recommend, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Just also a heads up, this recipe is an adaptation of Minimalist Baker’s “1-Bowl Nutella Banana Bread (Vegan + GF)” .