Are you looking for a lovely recipe for a vegetarian.
Well stop your search right here.
These tofu sticks are crispy and tender
And it can satisfy anyone’s tummy!
Before we start, Check out the video:
- 250 Grams of Tofu
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Corn Flour
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of English Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon of Basil
- 1 Tablespoon of Nutritional Yeast
- Marinate the tofu sticks with salt and pepper
- In one bowl, mix the flour and corn flour
- In another bowl, Combine the milk, vinegar and mustard
- In another bowl combine all the ingredients from bread crumbs to the nutritional yeast
- Dip the steak in flour and milk twice and then coat it with breadcrumbs
- Bake for 33 minutes at 220°C
I am very curious how to make this. By the way, for the bread crumbs, can I buy that somewhere or do I have to make it by myself?
Hey, thanks for that great comment, that’s great to know that you enjoyed the recipe, Happy Cooking!