To all those who have been looking to experiment with their bread makers the best bread maker bread recipe is here!
This bread recipe creates a soft, lucious and crisp bread loaf which honestly, beats any store brought kind.
In our opinion this recipe goes great with so many different things, but the best of all would be with our spinach dip so to make life easier for you guys, click here to our Delicious Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe. Our click check out recipe below!
Before we continue there is a BIG caveat that we must explain:
Due to the endless variations of bread makers that come in so many different specifications and require different ingredients and also often run ar different temperatures. It is merely impossible for us to guarantee that this recipe works on every bread maker. Therefore, we can only say that it worked for the bread breaker which we use which is the Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker. You can click on the link here to purchase the product or the below image.
Here is the bread maker we used for this recipe:
Needless to say, please feel free to tell us how this recipe went with your bread maker, we would love to know1
If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please use our live chat below or e-mail us directly at [email protected] so we can help you. We always look forward to helping you!
The Best Bread Maker Bread Recipe
- Bread Maker
- ¾ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Bread Flour
- 1¼ Cup Wholemeal Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1⅛ Tsp Yeast
- Firstly, assemble the dish of your bread maker, ensure you firmly place all the relevant parts in bread maker.
- Next, add the water and the milk into the bread dish and ensure that it is well mixed.
- Followed by that, add both the flours, and ensure that they cover all the liquids. This is important, as there should be no liquid visible above the flour.
- Then, create a small well within the centre of the flour .
- Next, sprinkle over the sugar and the salt on top of the flour. It is alright if any sugar or salt enters the well.
- Followed by that, add the butter on the sides of the dish ensuring that it does not enter the well. Ensure that the butter is in its solid form and not melted.
- Then, add the yeast in the well.
- Finally, run your bread machine on the standard bread setting which should run for at least three hours.
There are affiliate links in this article, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link. We only promote products we have used and that we trust. If you have any questions about these links or the products we recommend, please e-mail us at [email protected].