This Delicious Cheesy Spinach Dip is truly awesome!
It is smooth and creamy and almost melts in you mouth!
The best part of this recipe is that it goes well with any “scooper”, bread, nachos or even dinner rolls. It all works!
Next, There multiple ways of cooking the delicious cheesy spinach dip, but we prefer cooking it over the stove as you have direct control over the heat.
During testing, we found that when the dip was baked in the oven the signature texture was not present.
When serving, we recommend that this recipe is served hot, fresh from the Pan or reheated just before serving. We recommend this as it the dip tastes better when served warm.
A crucial tip for this recipe is to not use spreadable cream cheese for this recipe, utilise a full 8oz block as these provide promising results. We recommend using Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese for this recipe
If you are looking for a alternative to nacho chips to serve it on, try to place it on mini Dinner Rolls!
If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please use our live chat below or e-mail us directly at [email protected] so we can help you. We always look forward to helping you!
Delicious Cheesy Spinach Dip
- 1 Skillet
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1½ Medium Onions Finely Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ Red Bell Pepper Sliced thinly
- 200 G Spinach
- 400 G Cream Cheese
- 100 G Sour Cream
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Red chilli flakes To taste
- ¼ Cup Grated Mozarella
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Then, add the onions and cloves and cook until golden brown.
- Followed by that, add in the red bell peppers and spinach (Read not below), Let is cook stirring often for about 12 minutes.
- Next, add in the cream cheese and the sour cream. Ensure that this is combined well. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- After that, add in the salt, pepper and red chilli flakes in quantities you prefer and to your liking.
- Finally, top it of with the mozzarella and turn of the heat.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your preferred side!
Recommended ingredients for this recipe:
If you made this recipe, tell us and others how it went in the comments below, we always want to know what you think of our content.
Happy Cooking! Don’t forget to check us out on YouTube!
if you are looking for a way to get your groceries delivered the next day, but are wanting a way to know how to do so, check out Amazon Prime!
There are affiliate links in this article, we may earn a small commission for every time you buy from this link. We only promote products we have used and that we trust.